Thursday, October 25, 2007

... a tip for adding animated gifs to your blog...

This took me a while to work out... discovered Flickr is no good for animations - they just become static images... you need to join Photobucket - I know, I can hear you groan - not something else to sign up to!!!! - but it works... it automatically generates the HTML code for each graphic you upload, and then you can copy and paste it into your post... grouse!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



... and after my procrastinating over the Del.icio.us task, I am actually finding it quite an invaluable tool at home....
just thought I'd add this post while I'm procrastinating now over the online "productivity" tools task... doesn't that sound boring!!!!! learning how to upload animated graphics was much more fun!!!

No comments: