Saturday, October 20, 2007

#14 - Getting not-so-technical with Technorati



Okay, I love the 'portability' of these types of tools... being able to access
them anywhere...
but I'm not so sure about the tagging process... especially as there are a lot of people with extremely obscure posts with extremely popular tags that don't seem to have anything to do with each other... some people just seem to want their blogs/posts seen by as many people as possible - they need to feel popular?? - whether they're interested in the actual topic or not... that can be a whole lot of wasted time as far as I'm concerned!!!

So, I've posted about Technorati and I'll keep coming back to check it out but now it's on to wiki's... (another step closer to podcasts, video and audio.... yay!!!!)




No comments: