Saturday, August 9, 2008

ever had that desire....

to curl up and hibernate for a month or so - no pressures, no dealing with anyone or anything??? that's how I've felt this week...

I seem to have slowed down, almost ground to a halt, while life still moves on at a frantic pace!!! there have been times where I just wanted to shout



but of course you can't get off - life goes on... and so do you... because you have to... and time is a great 'healer'... and so are memories...

and then there are my animal companions - now they wouldn't be very impressed - they can't open the fridge or use a can opener... although Shadow can get into the pantry!!!! and being a cat he can get out where Allie and Louis have to be on leads!!!! ahhh, no wonder there's so much rivalry between the two black boys!!!

but you can't help but think about mortality when someone close to you (and your own age) dies... or your partner collapses and gets 'ambulanced' to hospital... you think about your own mortality... the mortality of those around you... and then you get right back into dealing with life, because death is part of the life cycle!!!

anyway, I'm thinking about my '60s' post(s) and how I'm going to approach it (them)... and hopefully I'll get some motivation, drive and time this weekend to actually start writing... that's the 'plan' so far - we'll see what happens...


here's a nice serene graphic to help with the creative flow of things...



Photobucket


No comments: