Monday, March 10, 2008

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY (belatedly)

Well, International Women's Day has come and gone (2 days ago now just in case you didn't know) - 8th March... and I missed acknowledging it on the day... life's been a bit like that at the moment... an unwelcome intrusion from the past was a painful reminder of a nightmare from hell (oooh, really didn't need that)... I got not-so-encouraging news about a friend's health... I was ripped off... I'm pretty sure I've left something out there, I thought there were four major piss-offs in my week - so yep, you could say it's been one of THOSE weeks...

So, this is just a quick post to let you know I'm still around, and here's another 'retro' graphic to celebrate International Women's Day - it's from Care2 ...


if you want to read more about IWD check out Joyce Stevens' "A History of International Women's Day in Words and Images" or have a look at Isis Australia for some "herstoricals".

No comments: