Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2008 - a really shit year...


Farewell Aunty Al....



another sad time... me Aunty Al died last Thursday - the funeral was yesterday... (and if you're wondering what the cake's doing on her 'remembrance' card, she was renowned for her 'sweets' passion!!!)

So, last night was a really weepy night...

did I mention Brann and I split up as well? - so I guess some of the tears were for a relationship ended... no point assigning blame - I'm too worn out with grief... we just couldn't give each other what we needed from each other... what timing though...

so I'm going to go and cry my eyes out (again) - and toast lost friends... and wonder how me and the 'gang' can afford to stay in this house... at least until the end of the lease... ooooh, $1700 per month rent will mean a very frugal existence indeed...

fuck, there's still a few days left of 2008 - what else can it throw at me??? roll on 2009 - but then, there's me mum and her illness... and me old girl Allie has to get through summer yet - maybe just roll on 2010!!!!

1 comment:

larrythelibrarian said...

Hey Sharon, just catching up with your blog. chin up 2009 has to be better. You need a lodger