Saturday, February 16, 2008

MUTILATION AND TORTURE AT MONASH!!!


I've just received my latest Animal Liberation newsletter and felt sick when I read and saw what cruelty is being perpetrated against rabbits at Monash University - it's 2008 for fuck's sake - and we're still using, abusing, maiming, torturing and murdering animals in the name of "research and training" - we don't accept that as a valid excuse for murdering whales - why do we accept it for other animals???


I also had a close friend send me this email the other day...


"I read the other day that chimps are given the HEPC virus and then they test the new drugs on them. It is so unnecessary if they want to test drugs let them do it on the humans and see what the real results are.. very depressing people are so far removed from other creatures and the environment no empathy or understanding that the creatures and the environment cannot survive if humans continue to behave like this."


I just want to add here that my friend HAS HEP C so her comments are extremely personal and pertinent!!! (Just to set the record straight!!!)


WE SHOULD WEEP

WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED

WE SHOULD BE OUTRAGED

BUT MOST OF ALL

WE SHOULD STOP THIS HEINOUS CRUELTY AGAINST ANIMALS!!!

No comments: