Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been hibernating - I really hate this time of the year!!!

Well, it's the 3rd of January, 2008 and I haven't even said "HAPPY NEW YEAR" so....


Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

and, if neither of the above are your 'poison', well... enjoy whatever it is that helps you cope in this society!!!!

I've had a bit happening lately... but I will be hopefully 'back to blogging' soon...

I do hate this time of year though... next year when I'm working, I need a badge, a really BIG badge, that says


Photobucket

wait, apparently someone's already come up with that badge!!!!!

but I also need one that says

"HOW DARE YOU PRESUME I EAT DEAD ANIMAL AND WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU DO TO THE CREATURES MURDERED FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION"...


haven't found one of those yet... guess that will have to be my own creation!!!!!! (might have to play around with the wording though, otherwise the badge'll be bigger than me!!! - maybe a sandwich board???)

No comments: